Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) optimize machine performance, save energy, and lower machine life cycle costs across a range of applications.
One Solution for Control and Automation: PLC+HMI+VFD
- Obtain your VFDs, PLC + HMI controllers and related components, as well as technical support, from a single supplier.
- Operate your VFD directly from the controller’s HMI panel
- Use the same programming software as the PLC control and HMI application, to:
- Set-up and configure multiple VFDs in a snap
- Monitor and debug your VFD – either via UniLogic or Scope Trace
- Remotely Access your VFD via UniLogic
Unitronics Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)—also called inverters—optimize machine performance, save energy, and lower machine life cycle costs across a range of applications.
Unitronics VFDs offer options for both single and three phase VFDs from 0.4 kW and up to 110 kW.
VFD main features: built-in EMC Filters, Mounting options: Wall, Flange, Rail, Sensorless Vector and Torque control, STO (Safe Torque Off), built-in Braking units, Remote Access, monitor & debug your VFD via Scope Trace