MST-Pro On-Line-Series is an uninterruptible power supply incorporating double-conversion technology. It provides perfect protection specifically for strict load. The double-conversion principle eliminates all mains power disturbances. A rectifier converts the alternating current from the socket outlet to direct current. This direct current charges the batteries and powers the inverter. In the event of power failure, the maintenance-free batteries power the inverter. Thus the inverter generates a sine wave AC power, which permanently supplies the loads.
Designed with the proven on-line, double conversion architecture, this series of UPS offers the greatest degree of availability in power protection and provides continuous high-quality AC power to connect strict load, especially for the basic equipment in some areas as: finance, communication, government, traffic, manufacture, education and so on.
MST-Pro Series offers high quality power supply with the greatest degree of availability and reliability
EXTENDED BACK UP TIME
Battery expansion is possible to increase the back-up time of the UPS. For longer back-up time, it is available MST-Pro “L” version without internal battery but with powerful battery charger
MST-Pro Series comes with an expansion slot for optional communication board which make it compatible with the main communication option: SNMP and Dry contact card
- MST-Pro has faster response, more reliable protection by adopting hardware circuit current-limiting on rectifier and inverter sections;
- MST-Pro greatly reduces the voltage stress of input PFC switching components, increase the overall working efficiency by adopting PFC soft switching circuit technology;
- Electric stress on switching on or off UPS is reduced by 50% , inverter working efficiency increases efficiently, support all kinds of load
- Overall efficiency is increased greatly, less power consumption on small load, effective efficiency reaches over 91% on full load;
- With mobile network monitoring function developed, end user can monitor and supervise UPS functioning and running with mobile device any time anywhere;
- Stable output voltage wave form, more accurate output range: 220V+/-1%